To gain market share today, businesses must meet customer expectations for responsive, consistent service. The key is to create and sustain flow and Operational Excellence that ends brainstorming meetings, eliminates emails that chase information, and manages unpredictable workloads so an office can run autonomously and respond to the voice of the customer. This online training course will show you how.
- Design flow using nine guidelines
- Make flow visual
- Set-up flow so employees can fix it without management intervention
- Enable leadership to refocus their attention on activities that grow the business
Office professionals in the service industries, hospital administration, insurance, finance, banking, manufacturing, and more will find this online course critical for leveraging the office to drive business growth.
- No prerequisites are necessary
- Course length: approximately three hours
- 1 Year Unlimited Access on your computer or compatible device
- Each module concludes with interactive quizzes to ensure viewers understand the material and to reinforce the key points in the training.
- All participants receive a certificate of completion.
The training includes five learning modules:
- Module 1 – Challenges of the office
- Module 2 – Nine guidelines for flow in the office
- Module 3 – Create a “self-healing” flow in the office
- Module 4 – The role of management in OpEx
- Module 5 – Review and conclusion