High Performance Operations - How they Work
How to develop a high-performance operation that delivers on time day in and day out
Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 2:00 PM EST
About This Webinar
What’s a high-performance operation? One that delivers on time day in and day out without management intervention. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to create a high-performance company that works seamlessly both on the shop floor and in your offices. Attendees will learn the guidelines operations use to create the overall design of a high-performance company rather than kaizen or brainstorming (once the design is done, local kaizen can be used to achieve the design-specific areas).
This webinar will also cover the application of these guidelines in various applications. The result of the design will be guaranteed turnaround times in the office as well as on-time delivery in manufacturing—all without the need for meetings, expedites, or endless management intervention.
Manufacturing & Service-based firms
Rather than looking for waste and continuous improvement, this webinar will focus on how to support a business’ need to deliver products and services to customers every day through a designed delivery system that:
- is teachable to new and existing employees
- allows employees themselves, not just management, to tell if the delivery system is working
- empowers each employee to know what to do when things go wrong
- supports a high level of employee engagement in the right areas
- transforms the culture to a high–performance one where each employee is focused on delivering product to the customer
This is a modal dialog
You can only interact with elements that are inside this dialog. To close it click a button or use the ESC key.