5S for Self-healing, Autonomous Flow
SKU: 5S-DIG | Weight: 0 lbs.
After designing your future state value stream it’s time to get people in a classroom with an instructor and learn how to 5S your facility. 5S is an in depth concept which requires deep subject matter expertise as well as an engaging delivery in order for students to apply what they learned out on the shop floor.
After designing your future state value stream it’s time to get people in a classroom with an instructor and learn how to 5S your facility. 5S is an in depth concept which requires deep subject matter expertise as well as an engaging delivery in order for students to apply what they learned out on the shop floor. Our new Digital Instructor’s Guide does just that! It provides all of your instructors the standard work to ensure your ‘5S for Self-healing, Autonomous Flow’ courses are delivered consistent, with high-engagement training. This trainer's guide covers the methodology to design, create, and implement 5S and achieve self-healing flow and support Operational Excellence. If you’re a sole instructor, then our Digital Instructor's Guide provides in-depth subject matter expertise with reference material on 5S, along with exercises to do as well as what to draw on a flip chart to explain the various types.
The 5S for Self-healing, Autonomous Flow is also fully customizable. You can brand it as your own. You can add your own case studies, pictures, change the template, and brand the guide with a logo to make it your own before loading it onto your tablet device with a push of a button. Since updates can be made with a push of a button, your course material will always be up to date for all of your instructors globally.
- Understand how 5S improves value stream flow and supports OpEx
- Understand the key concepts related to 5S
- Learn the principles of 5S
- Learn to apply 5S tools using a disciplined, visual process of documentation and improvement
- Experience a team approach to 5S
- Operational Excellence Overview
- Introduction to 5S
- Step 1: Sort
- Step 2: Straighten
- Step 3: Shine
- Step 4: Standardize
- Step 5 Sustain
- No prerequisites are necessary
- Course length: approximately 1.5 hours
- 5S event length: 1-2 days.
- Each course module concludes with interactive quizzes to reinforce the key points in the training and to ensure students understand the material.
Your Purchase Includes
- Access to Instructor's Edge digital platform to customize the course for 12 months (additional access can be purchased after the 12 month period at the regular price of $199/year.)
- Ability to push your Digital Instructor's Guide to one compatible tablet device*
- Presentation slides in PowerPoint format.
- Interested in purchasing more than one Digital Instructor's Guides for multiple tablet deceives? Contact us to learn more.
*The Instructor’s Edge app is compatible with iPad and requires iOS 9.0 or later. Google Chrome browser is required to access the Instructor’s Edge digital platform. The browser can be downloaded for free here.